As of 15/1/2022, the Church have not received any notification emails from Service NSW about positive COVID-19 cases.
If there are any positive case notications, the Church will arrange church to be thoroughly cleaned and reopen on Sunday.
Sunday Church Service on 16/1/22:
• English Service – continue to offer both physical and online worship
• Youth Service – online worship (back to physical worship on 6/2/22)
• Cantonese Service – physical and online worship; CC Children Sunday School will be online (back to physical worship on 6/2/22)
• Mandarin Service – continue to offer both physical and online worship. MC Children Sunday School will be online.
Future updates will be posted on the Church website and the bulletin.
The Church encourage members to advise Pastor(s) or their congregational deacon(s) if they are tested positive to COVID-19 or a close contact. This is to help the Church to assess the situation and, provide support and pray for affected members.
Also, the Church has prepared a COVID-19 Protocol to ensure safety practices are followed.
For your reference, please see below Government information:
• Self isolation and testing – https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/stay-safe/testing/self-isolation-rules
• Information for People Exposed to COVID-19 – https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/factsheets/Pages/people-exposed-to-covid.aspx
• Fact Sheet People Exposed to COVID-19 – https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/factsheets/Factsheets/people-exposed-to-covid.pdf
• COVID-19 Rules and Restrictions – https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/stay-safe/rules/people-in-nsw